Lhotzky and Partners develops individual monitoring strategies and applies its unique hydrostatic measuring system (in German: “Hydrostatische Linienvermessung”) to record extensive horizontal transects continuously. This allows for settlement sensitive building grounds a monitoring of particular levels as well as their variation over time.
Learn more about the hydrostatic line measurement process here.
The method of hydrostatic line measurement provides lots of benefits, primarily in the fields
- civil engineering surface and underground
- road construction
- civil engineering hydraulics
- pipeline construction
- sewer construction
- open pit mining
- waste dumping
Up to date
Take advantage of our sophisticated modern data processing capabilities for
- collapse sink alarm systems
- level inspection and monitoring of all kinds of pipelines
- inspection and monitoring of riverbeds
- monitoring of pore water pressure
In a web application we hold the acquired measurement data and the latest respective status diagrams available. For our customers we provide an online access to the data reports.
- data acquisition
- data processing
- visualization and provision of results on a password protected website
This keeps it simple for our customers to gather up to date information quickly.