Lhotzky and Partners has a good deal of know how and experience in the field of measuring and sampling technique – especially for
- groundwater analysis,
- soil examination and
- soil vapour examination.
Tel. +49 531 23 77 94-16
Tel. +49 531 23 77 94-13
Measurement and sampling
- recording of main parameters in vertical transects
- groundwater monitoring wells
- sampling at particular levels of depth
- pump sampling
- drilling of groundwater wells (Nordmeyer RSB 0/1.4)
Most exact localization
Benefit from our
- sophisticated survey and
- sampling methods
to precisely localize groundwater contaminations and their direction of migration.
Sounding and sampling
- driving core sounding
- sampling of debris and excavated material (PN90)
- sampling on areas according to German BBodSchV
Reliable results and evaluations
We care for an appropriate, professional and site specific extraction of soil samples i.a.
- polluted sites,
- areas of excavation and
- agricultural land.
On this basis we gain dependable and representative results that allow for a stable assessment of the survey
Soil vapour sampling
- on activated carbon
- in gas sampling tubes
- in aluminium laminated gas sampling bags
- PID measurements